Pricing

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Temple Pictures & Sayings


Looking for that perfect Christmas gift, or just want something beautiful for your home? Well, you've come to the right place! If you ordered prints from me last year, a few things have changed. I'm offering more pictures this go around, some beautiful landscape shots I have taken this year, and also some word sayings as well. I hope you love them!

All sizes and prices are at the end of this post, thanks!

Temple Pictures:

#1A
Photobucket

#1


Photobucket

#2

Photobucket

#3

Photobucket

#4

Photobucket

#5


Photobucket

#6
Photobucket

*These prints will come without the watermark Ü I use it when I post pictures to the web to protect my pictures from being stolen and used by someone else without my permission.

#7
Photobucket



Landscapes:

#8
Photobucket

#9
Photobucket

#10
Photobucket



I am offering these pictures both as regular prints that can be framed, or also mounted on mat board (the company does this professionally). I have several prints in my home that are mounted on the mat board and I love them for many reasons. #1 you don't have to buy a frame on top of the print, and it usually ends up saving me a LOT of money in the long run (especially when you get into the bigger sizes). You can also buy the true sizes of the pictures this way, and don't have to buy a frame to match the special sizes without having to crop your picture to fit the traditional frame sizes you can find. You can hang them on your wall with mounting tape and they have a popped out 3-D effect. Here are a few pictures I took of a print in my daughter's room to show you what I'm talking about.


Photobucket

Side view-

Photobucket


Price List:

4x6 (true size..this image will be as it appears and will not be cropped)- $5.00
4x6 w/ single weight mat board- $8.00

5x7 (cropped) - $7.00
5x7 w/ single weight mat board- $9.00

8x10 (this size will be a cropped image, a small portion of each side will be cropped)- $8.00
8x10 w/single weight mat board- $11.00

8x12 (true size..this image will be as it appears and will not be cropped)- $10.00
8x12 w/ single weight mat board- $14.00

10x15 (true size)- $15.00
10x15 w/ double weight mat board- $23.00

11x14 (cropped image)- $15.00
11x14 w/ single weight mat board- $18.00

12x18 (true size) - $21.00
12x18 w/double weight mat board- $28.00

16x20 (cropped image)- $31.00
16x20 w/ double weight mat board- $38.00

16x24 (true size)- $34.00
16x24 w/ double weight mat board- $47.00

20x30 (true size)- $46.00
20x30 w/ double weight mat board- $60.00

24x36 (true)- $65.00
24x36 w/ double weight mat board- $95.00

*If you would like to order a print, please e-mail me at ambersmodernphoto@gmail.com Money is due at the time of order. I can put an order in as soon as I receive payment.
When ordering a print, shipping charges will also apply.  Any print from 4x6 to 20x30 shipping will be $7.95, and for 24x36 prints, shipping is $12.95.  I only charge actual shipping costs.
Prints usually take about 3-7 days to come in and I can ship directly to your home. When choosing your print, please let me know the number ABOVE the print you like. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the "If this isn't your castle... You aren't my prince!" I would love one for the boys that says "If this isn't your castle... You aren't my princess!" So cute!

    ReplyDelete